Your Best Physical Therapy Treatment Tables
1. Two electric motors, standard supports “Timotion” brands for Hi-Lo & middle lifting.
2. Lift for height variation and middle section by double foot switches.3. Adjustable backrest (Split-leg) featuring single gas strut, angle adjustable from 0o to +70o.
4. Adjustable head section featuring single gas strut, angle adjustable from +30° to -50°.
5. Able to lift up to 225kgs working weight from its lowest height.
6. Wheels 5cm diameter.
7. Retractable castors 50mm for excellent mobility and safety.
8. Fire/stain/mildew/oil/water/wear resistant Med PVC available in 9 kinds of colors.
9. Table goes horizontal for people recovery in emergency situations.
10. Certificates: CE, FDA, ISO9001-2008, ISO13485-2007.
Depending on your specific treatment needs, tables may be static (non-moving) or height adjustable. Height adjustable treatment tables normally adjust using either a manual crank mechanism or an eclectic motor system to ascend or descend the mat’s table top platform surface.
Pediatric treatment tables are designed to be easily accessible for smaller patients and are usually designed with pleasing geometry and smaller dimensions.
Bariatric treatment tables are built with stronger materials which offer more load bearing capacity and stability to accommodate heavier weight patients.
Some physical therapists also use mat tables, which are lower and wider, allowing the patient greater joint range of motion during treatment.
Some mat tables fold up or can be wall-mounted for storage when used in the home or smaller clinics.
Many plinth tables offer powered or manually adjustable sections which allow the patient to either sit upright or lie flat during treatment.
Additionally, many treatment tables come with shelves and drawers providing extra storage space.
Packaging detail:Standard export package.
Delivery detail:within 7-10 working days after receipt of payment.
Warranty Period :12 month (stats from the day arrival destination port)