Cervical lumbar tracion tables is used to relieve pain associated with neck root compression or neck muscle spasms. The head is lifted to stretch the muscles and soft tissues of the neck, opening up the spaces between the upper vertebrae, thereby releasing tension and pressure on neck structures.
Similarly, Cervical lumbar traction tables utilizes the application of a certain amount of force to the lower spine to reduce the pain associated with muscle spasms and nerve root impingement in the lumbar region. The traction force may be applied either manually or mechanically, as determined by a physical therapist.
1. 8 different traction modes for cervical lumbar traction bed.
2. 20 treatment schedules are stored for reading.
3. Setting values of traction and real operation values can be monitored
4. Total time, time of duration, intermittent time and traction force are all
5. It can compensate traction force automatically.
6. It has a simple method of inputting traction parameters.
7. It has special semiconductor infrared ray for waist thermal therapy.
8. Cervical vertebra traction is controlled by computer so that both time
and force are controlled by program. The patient has emergency
control restorer; besides, it is highly automated with automatic
protection function in case of oversize cervical vertebra traction force.
9. The integrated traction for lumbar and cervical vertebra enables it to
carry out lumbar or cervical vertebra traction on two patients at the
same time, saving space and cost for investors.
Power voltage: AC220V±22V; 50Hz±1Hz.
Rated input power: ≤450w.
Lumbar vertebra traction distance: 0~200mm.
Lumbar vertebra traction force: continuously adjustable within 0~99kg.
Total traction time: continuously adjustable within 0~99min.
Continuous traction time: continuously adjustable within 0~9min.
Intermittent traction time: continuously adjustable within 0~9min.
Angulated angle range: continuously adjustable within 0°~+30°.
Waist thermal therapy temperature: ≤55℃.
Cervical vertebra traction force: 0~300N.
Cervical vertebra traction distance: 0~300mm.
Osteoporosis, serious heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes,
lung dysfunction, spinal tuberculosis, tumor, skin damage, pregnant
women and other diseases clinically prohibited.
Packaging detail:Standard export package.
Delivery detail:within 7-10 working days after receipt of payment.
Warranty Period :12 month (stats from the day arrival destination port)